Houston’s Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been hurt in a personal injury accident you need an attorney that you can trust. One that is compassionate and there to fight for you. With over 35 years of experience handling disastrous injury cases, Walker Texas Lawyer will be there for you. Personal Injury law is not just one of the types of law Walker practices. It’s all that our law firm does. With over 25,000 clients helped, Walker Texas Lawyer knows personal injury law.
James Walker handles personal injury cases from car wrecks, motorcycle accidents, 18-wheeler accidents to work injuries. If you have been injured due to another’s negligence, Walker is the one to call.
Walker Law Office
Insurance defense attorneys know that Walker Texas Lawyer means business. Our Law Firm has the resources and experience to handle your case no matter how complex. Insurance companies had unlimited resources. Get a lawyer that has the experience and can level the playing field.
If you have been injured by someone else’s negligence, call a personal injury lawyer whose focus is fighting for personal injury victims like you? Call Walker Texas Lawyer today for a free case review at 713-552-1117. You only pay if we win.
Why Walker Texas Lawyer
If you have been in a serious accident, you may wonder how an accident lawyer can help you. Below are a few reasons why you need a super lawyer. As well as, why Walker Texas Lawyer is the choice for you:
- Analyze your situation during a free consultation. Additionally, James Walker will offer you an assessment of your potential case. As well as your best legal options.
- Determine who should be held responsible for your injuries.
- Help you secure proper medical treatment for your injuries.
- Work to get your vehicle repaired or replaced by the responsible insurance company.
- Conduct an independent investigation into the actual cause of the accident.
- James Walker will discover the sources of insurance coverage. Furthermore, he will search for other potential sources of compensation.
- Attain witness accounts of the accident.
- Gather and compile evidence from the accident. This includes thoroughly reviewing photos, personal accounts, and the police report.
- Work with medical experts, vocational experts, financial experts to fully account for all of your losses due to the accident.
- Consult with accident reconstructionists and other experts as deemed necessary to demonstrate how the crash happened. Additionally, to determine who was responsible.
- Calculate the full extent of your losses due to the accident.
- If necessary, James Walker will pursue your claim in court. He wants to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Walker will be your advocate at the negotiating table.
- James Walker will handle all communications and negotiations with insurance companies. So, if they call you, you can tell them, “Talk to my lawyer.”
- Walker will be your advocate at the negotiating table
- Build a solid case for compensation
Our Practice Areas
18 Wheeler Accidents
Burn injuries can require months of medical treatment, physical therapy, & psychological counseling. You need a Law Firm that with experience to get you the best treatment & recover the maximum amount.
Attorney James S. Walker has dedicated his life to fighting on behalf of over 25,000 clients. He has witnessed first hand the peace that comes with justice. Attorney James S. Walker is a personal injury lawyer located in Houston, Texas. Inside Houston Magazine ranks Attorney Walker as one of the top lawyers in Houston. His firm, Walker and Hunter P.C. has been voted Law Firm of the Year.
A graduate of Michigan State University with a law degree from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan, Attorney Walker, or Walker Texas Lawyer, as he is sometimes known, is a caring motorcycle accident lawyer in Houston Heights. He will aggressively fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Do You Charge?
At the Walker Law Firm, you will not have to pay anything until we get you a settlement from your personal injury claim. If you suffer from a personal injury and want to find out if you should file a personal injury claim, feel free to call our office right now for a free NO obligation consultation at 713-552-1117.
How Long Do I Have To File An Injury Claim?
In general, you must file a lawsuit in a personal injury case no later than two years after the date of the incident. If you do not file in that time then you are barred from pursuing your rights. If your claim is not settled by that date, you must file a lawsuit in order to protect your rights. Please remember, there are a number of situations that require lawsuits or notice much sooner than two years. If you are considering the possibility of hiring a lawyer, it is generally best to do it as soon as possible.
When Should I Contact An Attorney?
The best scenario is to contact a personal injury attorney as soon after the accident as possible. They can help preserve the evidence for your case. Acting quickly to protect your rights provides several important benefits and advantages.
I have been in a Car Accident what should I do?
Our article on what to do in the event of a car accident is your best resource.
However, the first and most important thing is to make sure you are ok. If you do not need urgent care then your best course of action is to collect all the photos and testimonies that you can.
How long will it take to settle my case?
Each personal injury claim is unique in its own right, there‚Äôs no exact timetable for the duration of your claim, but with Walker Texas Lawyer, you will have an attorney that is with you every step of the way, keeping your personally informed on your case. If you‚Äôve been injured in an accident, contact him today at 713-552-1117.
Why Should I Choose Walker Texas Lawyer?
Attorney James S. Walker has dedicated his life to fighting on behalf of over 25,000 clients. Inside Houston Magazine ranks him as one of the top lawyers in Houston. He has over 37 years of legal experience and personal works with each client.
Houston Attorney Legal Blog
What Are The Signs of Carbon Monoxide Exposure Carbon monoxide is an odorless and colorless gas. In the United States it is the number one cause of unintentional poisoning. Individuals that have been exposed may die or left with life-time injuries. The real threat is...
As far as medical issues are concerned, brain injuries are one of the most serious. Brain injuries are tough to diagnose and treat. Often, a lot of expensive testing and follow-ups are also required. Since treatment is so extensive, anyone who suffers from a brain...
There's little doubt that drunk driving is a problem that plagues communities nationwide. Driving under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants plays a factor in one-third of vehicle crashes in the United States. These accidents result in ten thousand deaths...